Preparation time: 10 minutes
Resting time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
50g buckwheat flour
25g spelt flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
100g feta cheese
Melora Manuka Honey Squeeze Bottle 40+ MGO Honey
1. Start off by making the pancake batter. Simply add the buckwheat flour, spelt and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl, then make a well in the centre and add the eggs and milk. Whisk until smooth and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the grill to high and cook the bacon until crispy. While the bacon is cooking, you can start making the pancakes.
3. Heat a frying pan to a medium heat and add a splash of oil/coconut oil. Using a tablespoon add a big spoonful of the mix to form a pancake shape, then sprinkle with feta chunks and cook until golden brown (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Flip over and repeat with all the batter. Keep the cooked pancakes warm as you go along.
4. When all the mix is done, layer up three pancakes and rashers of bacon.
5. Finally drizzle with Melora Manuka Squeeze Honey.